Join us this new season as we take a trip to try out cars from manufacturers around the world!
Wild cards blueprints are here!
A new type of reward is coming into the game! Keep your eyes peeled for this super valuable new item you can use to star up your cars!
If you already own a car, you can exchange the Wild cards for a blueprint that is the same class and Star rating of the card!
ASPHALT BOARD: Import part trading improvement
We heard you! The Asphalt Board survey system allows you to choose which new features you would like to work on, and this time you chose quality of life improvement for the Import part trade screen. You will now be able to select how many parts you want to sell more easily through the use of a slider.
In the next Asphalt Board survey we will be asking you what new feature you want for us to work on next, so stay tuned!
– Our first Asphalt Board event! The community chose to have a Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta Key Hunt for this season. Stay tuned for further in-game surveys to choose future events!
– We will have a Legend Pass exclusive Car Hunt for the Aston Martin One77
– Starway is back! The McLaren Speedtail will kick off the Starway events for this update.
– New conditions for The Clash! There are new conditions that will give bonus points in certain nodes, take a close look at the fine print!
– Join us to celebrate Porsche Design’s 50th Anniversary through two time-limited events! You will be able to get official merchandise from Porsche Design, an exclusive decal, and the Porsche Taycan Turbo S and Porsche 911 GT1 Evolution cars!
– Last but not least, we will be having a special season before the next update! Stay tuned to learn about all the exciting stuff coming to the game!
– Koenigsegg Agera RS has been added to The Clash Shop!
– Multiplayer rewards are being updated for Gold league and above!
– During the last update, we tested a new way to maximize your Multiplayer experience: The Multiplayer Bonus Pass! At some point during this update, this new Pass will be released worldwide.
– Race times in the post-race screen were not being displayed correctly for Seasonal Events. We have now fixed this issue.
– We fixed an issue that caused Multiplayer badges not to be seen in the Windows leaderboards.
– An issue preventing players from connecting their devices through HDMI to Samsung TVs has been fixed.
– An issue that caused player names to be incorrectly aligned in post-screen Multiplayer results was fixed.
– The Bentley Continental GT3 will be returning to its original performance power.
– McLaren 765LT‘s rear glass detachment has been fixed.
– Last season’s new Career missions’ names were not displayed in Localized languages, this has been fixed.
– Fixed some small issues affecting specific points of the Antarctica track.
– Other minor bug fixes
– Ferrari Monza SP1‘s brake lights intensity has been improved.
– Renault DeZir‘s brake lights intensity has been improved.
– Bugatti EB110‘s rims color and rear wheels have been improved.
– Lamborghini Essenza SCV12‘s door stickers have been fixed.
– We are adding a fix for the Maserati Alfieri calipers tinting.