Welcome to New Breed Rivals! A multiplayer season with a new series starting every day where you can unlock the Vision 1789 car. Participate in these series and other events to unlock additional cars from new manufacturers.
New Breed Rivals!
Can you feel the tension in the air? A Rivals season is coming! This is a new season concept revolving around the Multiplayer game mode designed to bring challenge and excitement to the roadway near you!
Throughout the season, you will have a new Multiplayer Series starting every day where you can unlock the Vision 1789 car. On top of that, you will be also to get Bolwell MK X Nagari 500 blueprints by competing on the weekends.
Stay tuned to our social media for more event information and details to maximize your chances to get the most rewards out of the new season structure!
Welcome to the inaugural Clash! Rally your club, work together, and take to the streets to prove which club has the best drivers in The Clash!
This season we are also releasing two new event types! Get ready to discover two new ways of experiencing the game with progression and gameplay changes in:
– Starway: A brand new event to star up high-class classic cars you might have missed. This event will allow you to get the Lamborghini Huracán EVO Spyder up to 4 stars. Don’t worry if you can’t get there right away, as these events will come back throughout the year so you will have time to prepare for the next level.
*Please note that you might not see this event if you have already reached a certain star-level with the featured car
– Looper Prix: A new way of enjoying Grand Prix events where you will be able to gain additional nitro if you are able to catch your own ghost! Beat your ghost to create an even faster one in order to achieve better and better times as you beat your own ghosts. Are you having trouble catching your ghost? Use its slipstream to catch it!
Participate in the Looper Prix events this update to get the new Arash AF8 Falcon Edition and Brabham BT62 cars!
– Car Hunt: Bolwell MK X Nagari 500
– By popular demand, this season we’ll have a new version of the Koenigsegg Regera Special Event!
– This season will also see a Special Event playable with the Bolwell MK X Nagari 500 and Tushek TS 900 Racer Pro cars (race with the Tushek TS 900 Racer Pro to get even bigger rewards!)
– A Special Event dedicated to trying out all the new cars of this update.
– Lots of seasonal events coming your way this season! Prepare for Easter, Japan Golden Week, May Day, Cinco de Mayo, Earth Day, Memorial Day, and more!
– Some of you have asked when it will be possible to obtain the Lamborghini Veneno through Chapter 6 in the Career mode. The answer is here: you will be able to complete Chapter 6 and obtain this car in the update after the New Breed Rivals season that will start soon.
– New Career season
– Vencer Sarthe‘s rank has been increased (the stats are the same at stock and at max) and it will not affect the performance of the car. The intention is for the garage position to indicate better the true power of this car.
– Based on your early feedback, we added the option to sort cars in ascending or descending order throughout our Car filter feature! We also made some other small fixes to the feature.
– New Emojis have been added to the game!
– There were some players unable to gain player reputation or complete Club milestones in the past update. This issue has been fixed.
– We fixed an issue that prevented the game to return to the previously used car used in Credit Heist events when coming back into the garage after a race.
– The issue affecting some players’ ability to play on the Multiplayer 2 series has been fixed.
– During the last update, there were some car windows showing white reflections. This issue has now been fixed.
– Races with a given time to beat were causing issues in the end screen when placed on Special Events. This bug has been fixed for this update.
– If you tap on the ‘+’ button shown in the garage when you don’t have any blueprints for a certain car, you should be redirected directly to an information screen showing you where to get blueprints. There was an issue preventing this from working and it has now been fixed.
– Some of you provided feedback about certain Buenos Aires ramps being too low. We have adjusted them to provide a better gameplay experience.
3 thoughts on “Update 24 – New Breed Rivals Patch Notes”
please remove the sanctions from the game so that the game is played in Russia
Hi ich wollte gerne wissen wann der clash startet?
As long as the game is banned in Russia, I will not spend a single euro on this shitty game