Last Updated on July 2, 2020 by Ansager
Update 13 American Season Patch Notes
Brand new American cars are warming their engines to get on the track!
New Location New York
Welcome back to New York, after a taking a break from the last franchise game, the city that never sleeps is back with 12 new tracks. Lear them in the new Career Season and to show your best performance in the time-limited events and Multiplayer races!
|A Run in the Park|
|Leaps & Bounds|
|The City that Never Sleeps|
|Wall Street Ride|
- New Reward system. No matter your skill level, you can now earn more rewards for participating in the multiplayer series!
- Milestones’ Rewards connected with your Series Score. With Each race you will be increasing your Series Score and unlocking new rewards every time you reach a milestone!
- Exclusive League Rewards. The new series score will grant many new rewards to everyone, pro players however will still be able to fight for the end of season exclusive league rewards.
- End Race Cinematic. Get ready to see a nice surprise at the end of the race, especially if you’re a winner! We have changed the end race cinematic to show everyone who is the true legend of the race! And don’t worry, race replay is still going to be there if you want to enjoy watching the race from different angles or… learning some new tricks from your opponents.
- Rating. With the update to the new multiplayer season, we are dedicated to ensuring everyone can focus on enjoying the competition, and gaining rewards. With the exception of the Platinum and Legend leagues, ratings will no longer be displayed at the end of each race. If you want to see how you are doing, you’ll now have to go to the leaderboard to see your rating. In the Platinum and Legend leagues however where the competition is fierce, every race is critical to your rating as such it will be displayed at the end of each race.
- New Knockdown Rules. Thanks to all the great feedback from our players, we have made adjustments to the knockdown system to make it more predictable.While you are in a shockwave you are immune to all forms of knockdowns, and can trigger knockdowns on players you touch who are not in shockwave. Additionally, while performing a 360 you are immune to a knockdown caused by a 360 (but not shockwave) regardless of how you get hit.
- To check them out, you need to navigate to your profile, where you can find the list of available emoticons that can be used in the race.
- You will start with 5 emoticons available while others can be unlocked through participation in the new Season Pass.
- Only 5 of your selected emoticons will be available for you in the race, and you can select and reorder your preferred ones in the player profile.
- tap once to trigger your favorite emoticon,
- tap on the arrow to unfold the list of your selected emoticons,
- tap to select another emoticon which will become your default emoticon during this race.
Keeping the game clean of cheaters is a constant focus on our side, so we are putting in place tools for the community to help us on this duty. From now on you’ll be able to report another player at the end of any multiplayer race, and state the reasons to do so. Remember to stay fair to other players and report only clear cases.
- We’ve noticed that many of you were asking to improve the nitro bar animation and make it clearer when it’s ready for shockwave. To improve it, we have added a new animation state that will indicate when it’s ready.
- Unlocked 60 FPS for iPad Mini 5;
- 60 FPS improvements on macOS devices;
- Connection Error 2 fixed.
- Samsung Galaxy A Quantum (SM-A716F/DS, SM-A716N, SM-A7156/DSN, SM-A7160, SM-A716SS)
- Sony Xperia 1 II (XQ-AT51, XQ-AT52, XQ-AT72, SO-51A, SOG01)
- Blackshark MBU-A0 (MBU-A0)