Last Updated on
Witness a world first in Asphalt!
It’s been a secret for months, but now their latest supercar is being unveiled to the world exclusively in Asphalt 9 at the same time it’s being unveiled in real life! So step up to be one of the first ever to experience the exclusive Lamborghini Huracán EVO Spyder
WELCOME TO THE MOTOR SHOW UPDATE!
– It’s hot off the stage of the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. Be one of the first to see and feel what the Lamborghini Huracán EVO Spyder can do.
– Don’t wait another minute! Get all the Blueprints needed to unlock Lamborghini’s latest and greatest supercar in a Special Event now!
– Complete the final Ranked Event to earn an elite decal for you and your Clubmates!
– Suggested Clubs and “More clubs” features were both improved so as to show you more relevant results when searching for a new club to join.
– The Club suggestion screen will now start by searching for open clubs in your country and only look for international ones if less than 3 clubs are opened in your country.
– When searching for clubs in the “More Clubs” section, the results will display both open and restricted clubs ordered by reputation points. – Clubs that are full will not be displayed.
– Upon reaching Garage level 8, you will now be able to collect Acura blueprints from premium packs as well as to the Legend Store.
– Starting next week, those blueprints will also be added as a possible reward to the Class C Cup event that occurs every Tuesday.
– Asphalt 9 Legends now supports 21:9 display for compatible devices.
– The Elite decal of the upcoming special event will now only be gifted to the TOP 10 players as well as their club mates.
– iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max now have an option to switch between 30 fps and 60 fps so you can adjust the performance as you see fit.
- The correct top speed of the Vencer Sarthe will now be displayed in the garage.