Last Updated on March 18, 2021 by Ansager
Legend Pass early-access cars
As part of the benefits of the Legends Pass, you will have early access to Nio EP9 and Aspark Owl blueprints with a chance of adding those exciting new cars to your collection! Moreover, there would be several events featuring those cars with even more obtainable rewards!
However, not to worry! Every player in the game will have a chance of unlocking these cars in the future so make sure to follow us on our social media to not miss it out! Additionally, during this update, all players will have the chance to try out these new cars in the Fire & Lightning Multiplayer Trial series, whether you own the Legend Pass or not!
Welcome to the season of Fire & Lightning! Kick off 2021 with an exciting new season and plenty of fresh rewards up for grabs in the Season Pass!
New Grand Prix season! This update brings you 3 events to join and compete in. Take part in the Acura NSX GT3 EVO Grand Prix (time-limited event where players are grouped and compete against each other for a chance to win a car key of a featured car), and two Elite Prix events (similar to Grand Prix, however in Elite Prix players compete for Epic Import parts and can win some Blueprints in Practice rounds, and featured cars are usually not newly released) for Techrules AT96 Elite Prix and Aston Martin Valhalla Elite Prix!
New Car hunt
Enter the Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport Car Hunt. A brand new car hunt with a guaranteed key as a milestone reward!
– You will now earn additional rewards based upon your final league. With higher leagues, more and better rewards will come.
– We added a cap for the amount of rating you can lose in a single race.
– The series score has been adjusted to ensure that you get some score if there are 4 players in a race no matter where you finish. If there are more players in the race, you will score as long as you don’t finish in the last place.
– We have updated the requirements to unlock the milestone rewards and lowered the total score needed to get all of them.
– The next round of multiplayer challenges will be free entry and the races will feature 1 lap instead of 2. This means you will be able to race more in less time!
– The Inbox will now let you know if you have event rewards ready to be claimed.
– New Career Season!
Asphalt 9 Update 17
Asphalt 9 Fire & Lightning Patch Notes