Update 8 – Whats New & Patch Notes
Get in the race with more rewards, more customizable cars, and impressive new beasts!
NEW SPECIAL EVENT
The brand-new special event is just around the corner! Race like a legend by getting your hands on the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera, Vanda Electrics Dendrobium, Automobili Pininfarina Battista and other road beasts!
MORE CUSTOMIZABLE CARS
It’s time to get creative with the Bugatti Chiron and Porsche 911 GTS Coupe! Customize them however you want before showing off your style in Multiplayer!
SWAP CONTROLS ON THE FLY
You can now instantly switch between Touchdrive and manual controls during a race with just a tap. Use the best option for whatever challenge is at hand!
GARAGE UPGRADES REWARDS
Your Garage can now be upgraded to level 18! And the best part? You’ll get 5 Premium Packs each time you level it up!
3 New Cars
Aston Martin DBS Superleggera
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Car Information ClassType⛽ Fuel⏱ Refill TimeIn GameBEpic42:20 HoursUpdate 8 – 10/2019 Performance Data Max 5⭐TopspeedAccelerationHandlingNitroStock33969,448,0451,531⭐341,570,6350,9254,842⭐344,872,655,4859,083⭐347,474,4259,762,744⭐351,476,8265,2768,485⭐355,479,1670,7473,88 Nitro Speed: 370 km/hAir Speed: 487 ...
Automobili Pininfarina Battista
Automobili Pininfarina Battista ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Car Information: Class Type Fuel Refill Time In Game S Epic 3 6 Hours Update 8 ...
Vanda Electrics Dendrobium
Vanda Electrics Dendrobium Car Information: Class Type Fuel Refill Time In Game A Epic 3 4:20 Hours Update 8 - ...
NEW GARAGE LEVEL SYSTEM
We are updating our current garage level system in order to smoothen player progression throughout the game. By adding several powerful cars in each level that were previously unavailable, we aim to provide a more rewarding experience for new and long term players.
What happens if you have reached level 8 a long time ago? Don’t worry, when you first login in the new update, your level will be converted to the new system according to your garage collection status.
And we’re happy to share more details about the cars available at each Garage Level!
IMPROVED INTERFACE FOR BLUEPRINT PROGRESSION
We would like to visually make the link between the actual car and the virtual blueprint items clearer. And with the new interface you can see at once how many blueprints you are missing to unlock or upgrade for each car in your car gallery.
As we’ve mentioned, you can now earn new customizations parts for Bugatti Chiron and Porsche 911 GTS Coupe. But where can you get them?
- New parts for Porsche 911 GTS Coupe can be earned the same way as previous parts, through the participation in the daily events.
- And if you were looking for Bugatti Chiron customization parts, stay tuned, as we will share more details later.
Stay tuned and remember to check the daily events so you don’t miss them!
And to improve the structure of all body parts, we have replaced SCOOP section by ROOF, and body part previously located in the scoop section could now be found in the roof, good or side sections.
MORE DEVICES WITH 60 FPS OPTION:
60 FPS as default, 30 as optional:
- iPad Pro 12.9 (3rd generation 2018)
- iPad Pro 11 (2018)
- iPad Air 3 (2019)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 series
- Samsung Galaxy Foldable
30 FPS as default, 60 as optional:
- Xperia 1 (new variant) – J9150, J8110, J8170, J9110, SO-03L, SOV40, 802SO
- Xperia 5 – J8210, J8270, J9210, SO-01M, SOV41, 901SO
IMPORTANT: Enabling 60 fps potentially risks overheating devices during long play sessions.
OTHER FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Trade coins notification pop-up can now be closed quickly by tapping on it.
- Added the mouse wheel scroll function for Chromebook devices.
- Some event conditions will become skippable after fulfilling the condition once, allowing users to avoid grind if they prefer to.
- Various improvements for game stability & performance.
- We have removed pop-ups for cases where you claim only Credits or Tokens (for example claiming Credits from the Club conditions), hopefully fastening your experience but still delivering the rewards through a nimble animation.
- You should no longer receive false notifications in the customization menu. Remember that notification could be also connected with a new carbon part, but you will need to check just one of them that will dismiss all notification related to the new carbon parts.
- We have fixed an issue with incorrect multiplayer league icons that were displayed in the leaderboards.
- To make sure that you don’t miss your daily goal combo reward, you will receive a pop-up notification to remind you about it. It will disappear once you do so.
- And bug that prevented customization from being changed is now fixed.
Source: Asphalt 9 Legends Facebook News
(Visited 3,590 times, 1 visits today)Tags: Update 8
4 thoughts on “Update 8 – Whats New & Patch Notes”
When does the Porche 911 GTS coupe tune up event begin
soon 😉 I hope
When does the automobile pinninfarina battista special event begin
I Think after the Zenvo Event … it will be the 3. Part from the King of the Fall Events. First was McLaren Senna, 2. Zenvo …
best regards Ansager