Get ready for “Ferdinand’s Legacy”, our first Season dedicated to Porsche’ finest racing machines!
Over the next 2 months you will find a variety of events all over the game that are all connected to one another, and all contributing to the larger Porsche Season. Competing in one mode will give you a boost in another one and essentially lead to even bigger exclusive rewards in the end!
Introducing the Season Pass
Our goal is to make each season around a unique theme and to give everyone additional free rewards just by playing as they would normally do.In order to reinforce the concept of season, we are introducing a new feature – Season Pass!
The Porsche Season will contain as many as 50 tiers – each with different rewards. Unlock rewards as you progress through the different tiers.
Earn Legend Points (also known as: LP) by completing various missions – like “finish races in any game mode”, “drive with a specific car”, “collect nitro bottles”, and many more – in order to reach a higher tier.
IMPORTANT: Some missions have specific tags that inform you about the requirements needed to complete them.
In the example below, the second mission can only be completed with any 2-star Porsche car. The third mission on the other hand, can only be completed by racing in Rome with any C-Class car.
In addition to free rewards, you can invest in the LEGEND PASS which grants exclusive rewards in each tier – including hundreds of tokens, unique decals, epic import parts, season length permanent benefits and the fantastic Porsche Taycan Turbo S!
Grand Prix Changes
Other Grand Prix changes:
- Registration for the finals still requires the practice condition to be completed; Please remember that to register in the qualifiers, conditions should be completed before the next Qualification starts.
- Entry fee is now 500 tokens , to ensure that more players do their best in the qualifiers instead of buying the entry.
- Each qualifier group will comprise of 50 players, with TOP 20 players in each round moving to the finals.
- Decals for the top positions differ only by the number – 1, 2 or 3
New Special Event – Porsche Carrera GT…
…where you can also unlock the Porsche 911 GT1 Evolution.
- The amount of flags required to participate in the Special Events was raised to 150 flags since we realized the barrier to entry was too steep for new players.
Car Balance Changes
- The Ads card pack has been upgraded visually and swapped position with the classic pack, now there are more chances to get blueprint rewards while the chance of getting Credits has been decreased.
- Caribbean islands & Osaka maps are now available in the Club races so you can better practice for best routes. Rejoice!
- Fixed bug where indicator of missing event “Increase your garage level to unlock more limited-time content.” was displayed even when you had all limited-time events unlocked.
- Increased club creation cost to 250 Tokens to encourage players to join existing clubs, since it’s more effective to flock around already built communities instead of building one from the ground up.
- We have re-balanced the Garage level requirements to make it easier for new players to progress.
- Improved game stability & performance.
- Improved the game stability & performance.
- Unlocked 60 FPS on Samsung Galaxy S20 family & Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
- Improved graphic quality with anti-aliasing.
- Improved the game stability.
- Game Center added,
- Improved game stability