Last Updated on
Lamborghini Season: Ultimate Experience – Patch Notes Update 12
Get ready for the upcoming update of Asphalt 9:Legends – take a trip through Lamborghini History with 4 legendary vehicles and boost your experience with the Lamborghini season pass to unlock the exclusive Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 and many other benefits!
4 New Cars
Season Pass Changes
- Some missions will now have multiple requirements options. In the example below, you can use cars from Class D or B to complete it!
- Look out for the featured missions in each episode! Completing them gives you more Legend Points, so you should prioritize them over other missions. We have highlighted them, so they are easy to spot – just see for yourself in the example below.
- And one more example of challenging but rewarding featured mission that has a new rank requirement. Don’t worry it doesn’t require to have specific rank and can be completed on a car with a higher rank too.
- In this season, Legend pass owners will have an exclusive chance to obtain two Lamborghini cars to upgrade up to two stars! The other benefits work the same as in the Porsche Season.
- Legend Pass owners from the Porsche season who have unlocked the discount benefit can obtain the Bundle Pass for the Lamborghini Season with a 50%* discount!
* The discount might be slightly different depending on the currency used
Those are the main changes in the season pass for the Lamborghini season, but for further information, we will highly recommend to check out the FAQ article https://gmlft.co/A9-PS-FAQ
New cars coming in this update
Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
- Thanks to your feedback, we’re adding a new Career season in Chapter 3 that can be unlocked at 315 career flags.
- Now we have more tracks that will support the Grand Prix events. Prepare to master them to show your best time!
- You can now inspect stages of Special Events to see the rewards and requirements for each stage before they are unlocked so you can prepare for the challenge upfront!
- In order to keep your car gallery clean and easy to navigate, we’ll be hiding some of the existing cars that don’t have any available source to obtain them at the moment. But worry not, the moment you unlock the car or get a blueprint they will be back in your gallery. They haven’t disappeared from the game. You’ll notice that the moment a blueprint source (card packs, offers or events) for such a car is activated, the car will show up again with a timer clearly indicating for how long that car is available to acquire, unlock, or star up. Once the timer expires, if haven’t obtained any blueprints it will disappear from your game interface until it becomes available again for a limited time.
- Samsung Galaxy A90
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G
- Black Shark 2
- Black Shark 2 Pro
- Added GFX settings.
- Added Custom cursor.
- Improved the graphic quality and game performance on dual GPU Mac devices and iMac 5K 2019 (27-inch).
- Fixed controller delay on 60FPS mode.
- Removed the system alert sound when using the keyboard.
- Fixed delayed control input on iMac Air 4K (2015) full-screen mode.
- Fixed an issue with ESC key where it causes the game to exit full-screen mode or minimize if already in windowed mode.
Asphalt 9 Legends Update 12