Update 3 – Road Kings Update
Get the latest update to Asphalt 9 while your engine’s still hot! Be the first to take on the new challenges and to get behind the wheel of some of the most supreme sports cars ever to hit the track!
KOENIGSEGG REGERA EVENT:
Embark on a 21-day campaign with new challenges every day to unlock the ultimate Koenigsegg Regera. Then take the top spot in the final limited-time ranked event to earn an exclusive decal for your own Regera as well as your Club mates’!
Events will now include Club Conditions with special challenges.Once enough members of your Club complete the challenge, everyone gets a reward!
3 NEW SPEED MACHINES:
Ride to glory in the stylish Vencer Sarthe, Zenvo TS1 GT Anniversary and the Apollo N.
|Vencer Sarthe||Apollo N||Zenvo TS1 GT|
NEW DUEL SEASON
The ‘DUEL’ is a brand new multiplayer season that will have you competing bumper-to-bumper in 1 versus 1 races.
ROME HAS GROWN
Two new track segments have been added to the Rome course. Be among the first to master these new race tracks!
Joining a Club has been made easier with a new Club suggestions screen.
FULL CONTROLLER SUPPORT
Now you can also use your controller to navigate through the menus and, of course, to race!
No changes for the existing cars.
– Slipstream effect was changed to make sure that it won’t limit your visibility when you drive behind the other cars.
– Front and rear car light will now be more visible.
– In addition to the new tracks, existing Rome tracks also had a few visual improvements,
– Minor changes for a Touch Drive routes in San Francisco,
– Construction pillars on the bridge of Shanghai map would no longer bring your car to the collision.
Car pack drops.
Credits will have a lower drop rate from the card packs gained through daily events.
Now will appear randomly after the race (daily cap been wasn’t changed).
Improvements in the cheater detection system.
– Fixed random crashes when you start the game on some devices,
– Fixed lags at the start of the race on some tablets using OS version 1803 or later,
– Keyboard navigation in the game menu. You can now use the arrows and “Enter” to quickly navigate through the game menu.
Fixed performance issues that appeared in the US Mid-West with tornado and bridge collapse in Cairo.
Source: Gameloft Forum